Sage 50 Conversion to Quickbooks
We'll convert your Sage 50/Peachtree data to Quickbooks Online/Enterprise/Pro/Premier easily and accurately!
Our conversion service will get you up and running in Quickbooks in no time. The conversion is a full conversion of all lists and historical transactions to Quickbooks. All your important information will be transferred, including:
- Chart of accounts and balances
- Customer and Jobs list
- Vendor list
- Inventory list, quantities and values
- Assemblies list
- Items list
- Payroll: Employee list, Paychecks (imported as Journal Entries), Payroll Liability Checks
- Taxes, Sales Tax Payments
- All Historical transactions: Invoices, Bills, Customer Payments, Vendor Payments, Vendor Credits, Checks, Journal Entries, Item Receipts, Inventory Adjustments, Transfers, Estimates, Sales Orders, Purchase Orders
- Sage 50 Accounting 2015
- Sage 50 Accounting 2014
- Sage 50 Accounting 2013
- Sage 50 Accounting 2012
- Sage 50 Accounting 2011
- Sage 50 Accounting 2010
- Peachtree 2012
- Peachtree 2011
- Peachtree 2010
- Peachtree 2009
- Peachtree 2008
What we don’t convertWe currently convert only core accounting data. The following data is not converted:
- Memorised transactions
- Invoice and other templates
- Bank Reconciliations
Conversion Turnaround timeThe standard turnaround time is 2 business days. For files with more than 3 years of data, the turnaround time is 3-4 business days. We also offer a weekend conversion service for minimal downtime.
For a free, no-obligation quote for Sage 50 to Quickbooks Conversion Service, please submit the form below.
"Thank you so much for the timely service! Thought I was dead in the water. I will definitely recommend you to my associates."
-- Debbie Caldwell, CH Graphics
"Excellent software & support. I won't hesitate recommending E-Tech Recovery to all my clients"
-- Gary Fischer, ACC
"I did the download and everything looks great!! Thanks so much for all your help! If you need me as a reference, please let me know and I will be glad to help out. "
-- Rayna Davis