Quickbooks Data RecoveryWe repair Quickbooks files from version 1.0 for DOS to the current Enterprise 2017 edition. Our engineers use tools which have evolved over the last 21 years that are specifically designed for repairing damaged or corrupted QuickBooks files. Our success rate is an impressive 95%+! Hence we can offer a - no recovery, no charge policy! Unlike Intuit or other data recovery providers, you are not forced to upgrade to a version of Quickbooks you do not need. We can replay data from a Quickbooks Transaction Log file (.TLG file) into previous backup of Quickbooks (QBW or QBB) to restore your current Quickbooks Data in case of data corruption or accidental file deletion. Find out why most data recovery vendors use our data recovery and file repair services -- cut out the middleman and go straight to the source!
Recover your damaged, corrupted, lost or inaccessible Quickbooks Data File with our File Repair services. We offer a free no-obligation evaluation of your corrupted or damaged data file.
Recoverable Quickbooks Error CodesThe following error codes are the common Quickbooks Error codes that are repairable. This is not a comprehensive list and in almost all cases we can recover files with other related error codes.
- Quickbooks -6000 error codes when opening or using your data file (-6000, -30), (-6000, -82), (-6000, -301), (-6000, -305), (-6123, -xxx), (-6150, -1006), (-6177, 0), (-6189, -82), (-6210, 0)
- Error "QuickBooks has Experienced a Problem and Must be Shut Down"
- Error "An error occurred when Quickbooks tried to access the company file"
- Quickbooks Error C=43 (can't read transaction)
- Quickbooks Error C=88 (problem reading one or more of the data trees in the file)
- Quickbooks Error "Connection to company file has been lost"
- Quickbooks Error "This is not a QuickBooks data file or is damaged"
- Conversion from Quickbooks Enterprise to Quickbooks Pro
- Problems running verify, rebuild,backup, archive, condense, or upgrading a data file.
After you complete the above recovery request page, you will be sent a link to upload your files to a secure server. We will analyse your file and if there is any significant data loss, we will contact you with the projected outcome. You can then let us know whether or not to continue with the recovery process.
"Thank you so much for the timely service! Thought I was dead in the water. I will definitely recommend you to my associates."
-- Debbie Caldwell, CH Graphics
"Excellent software & support. I won't hesitate recommending E-Tech Recovery to all my clients"
-- Gary Fischer, ACC
"I did the download and everything looks great!! Thanks so much for all your help! If you need me as a reference, please let me know and I will be glad to help out. "
-- Rayna Davis